Pages

Friday 21 November 2014

Some Things

So, I haven't blogged in a while and I went shopping today so I thought I'd talk about what I bought.
As always (and because there's only 4 shops of interest where I live) I went to Superdrug. I think I've mentioned in previous blogs that I use the sleek eyeshadow to do my brows but I wanted to buy some proper brow powder(also my sleek one has almost finished.....). Now, I don't have a large budget and so I always try and find the best product at the lowest cost. Whenever I go into superdrug I always go and look at the MUA section because I find that they do amazing products at super reasonable prices and while looking around I found a great little brow kit.It's got 3 different shades and a gel and comes with a two sided brush and some teeny little tweezers. It also comes in dark and medium/fair so suits all complexions. I bought mine in medium.




 The next thing I was looking for was a darker lipstick as my beloved Maybelline coloursensational lipstick is just a little bit too summery for me at this time of year and so I decided it was time to branch out and buy another shade(crazy I know!). The lipstick I've gone for is actually a collection lipstick in their deluxe range. It's a dark red that just really nice and pigmented and it has a nice glossy finish without that stickyness. Sometimes I find that reds wash me out and so I used to steer away but this one is just such a lovely colour and I feel like I could wear it everyday without looking like Kasper the Ghost.
    





The last thing that I bought In superdrug was kind of an impulse buy but I figured that I needed an eyeshadow palette (yes I bought more eyeshadow..) that was very neutral and I could fit in my bag easily. This one was from Beauty UK and has 10 shades which can all be worn in any situation. I haven't used it yet but I will be sure to leave a little add one when I do.

I mentioned at the start of the blog that I'm a budget spender and I thought I'd tell you the prices of these products because I think they're AMAZING! The MUA brow kit was £3.50, the Collection lipstick was £3.99 and the Beauty UK eye shadow collection was also £3.99. I actualy got The brow kit for free(not sue why but I think it's a member card thing, maybe) and so I only spent £7.98 which is an amazing price for these three items.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this post and I'll try and blog more regularly :)






Freya xxx







Shameless self shot but I liked my outfit and make up today so yes. (The shirt is from New look.)

Collection Lipstick(excuse the terrible photo)




                                                    









No comments:

Post a Comment